Your Algarve Property does not own or manage, nor can we contract for, any holiday rental property listed on Your Algarve Property. Instead, the site acts as a portal to allow property owners and property managers to offer for sale or rent in a variety of pricing formats, a specific property for sale or holiday rental property to potential clients. The Signee of the Pro-Active Marketing Contract warrants, subject to his personal liability, that he is authorised to his / her organisation to the terms and conditions of this contract. Contracts concerning advertising comprise text information and / or picture advertisement on Your Algarve Property.
1. Acceptance of Agreement.
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement forms part of our Pro-Active Marketing Agreement to be signed by the client.
2. Alternations or cancellations of contracts
Any cancellation or alteration to the Pro-Active Marketing Contract will have to be made in writing by the customer.
The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 6, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
By becoming a client of Your Algarve Property, you confirm that the information provided is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your property can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided by yourself of your representative.
5. User policy for the site
Users can be granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access Your Algarve Property (the site) and the content and services provided on the site.
The license to use the site does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, scraping, duplication, display or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our prior written permission.
Your Algarve Property may immediately terminate any user’s access to use of the site due to such user’s breach of these terms and conditions or any other unauthorized use of the site.
6. Limited Right to Use.
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use.
Your Algarve Property reserves the right not to display or to remove any photographs that we determine, in our sole discretion, do not meet these terms and conditions or are otherwise unacceptable to us.
By submitting a photograph, the client represents and warrants:
– That the hold all intellectual property rights with respect to each submitted photograph or that it has secured from the copyright holder all rights necessary for the photograph to be used in an online advert.
– That any people in the photograph have given permission for their likeness to be displayed in an online advert on the site.
– That the photograph accurately and fairly represents the subject of the photograph and has not been altered in any manner that would mislead a viewer of that photograph.
– That it will indemnify and hold harmless the site and any member of Your Algarve Property its agents or associates from any cause of action arising from any misrepresentation with respect to any and all photographs submitted.
Trademarks or logos
The Your Algarve Property name and logo’s are the property M. Richardson. We generally do not permit the use of our names and logo’s other than as described below or with our prior written authorization.
There are limited ways in which you may use our trademarks or logos without specific prior written authorization. The following are general guidelines:
– It is usually permissible for you to refer to the Your Algarve Property name on which you list your property in a descriptive manner in your listing on the site or in other permissible communications. For example: “Check out my holiday rental on www.your-algarve-property.com” or “I list properties on www.your-algarve-property.com”
– You may not refer to us in any way that might lead someone to believe that your company or site is sponsored by, or endorsed by Your Algarve Property.
8. Editing, Deleting and Modification.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the
10. Third-Party Services.
You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Advertisers. We are not party to the transactions entered into between you and Advertisers. We and the Advertisers are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
11. Website Links.
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these websites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our portal does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by ourselves.
12. Client Information:
Your Algarve Property reserves the right to contact a client via email to verify the accuracy of information and contact details.